General home health care practitioners are joining our network of AirJection® home care providers by adding AirJector® therapeutic treatment to their current wound and cardiovascular care regimen. With many health care providers now offering AirJector® therapeutic treatments in their service portfolio, your organization can also be on the front end of this new technology and treatment.
Home Health Care Benefits of AirJector®
- Hand-held, lightweight, portable device
- No external power source needed
- Hard-case can contains all components and AirCapsule® and AirCover® supplies (enough for many treatments)
- Portable, one-time-use disposable accessories
- Cost effective treatment
- Durable premium product and treatment for frequent use
Visit our FAQ page to learn even more about AirJector® CO2 treatment, product, and more.
If you are interested in contraindications, precautions, and safety, please visit our safety and precautions page.