The AirJector® product incorporates both reusable and disposable components.
DISPOSABLE ONE-TIME USE COMPONENTS OF AIRJECTOR®
- AirCapsule® is available in a variety of sizes. Each AirCapsule® has internationally recognized, standard color coding identifying the type of medical gas contained within.
AirJector® is the only therapeutic platform that is custom built to deliver EP/USP medical solutions in safe, disposable AirCapsules®. These AirJector® exclusive AirCapsules® contain the desired medical gas, allowing it to be mixed with steam and delivered via AirJector® to the treated area.
The AirJector® and the AirCapsule® feature exclusive, proprietary connections that allow them to work together safely. Only the AirJector® and the AirCapsule® can be trusted to deliver these treatments in such a convenient, safe way. AirCapsules® and medical gases used for AirJector® are manufactured to ensure quality, purity, and consistency in an FDA-approved medical environment.
- The AirCover® is another disposable component of AirJector® therapeutic treatments. These single-use covers are specifically developed to isolate and create a hygienic environment around treated areas, reducing the risk of cross-contamination. AirCovers® were developed for a variety of somatic areas and even multiple areas at the same time. They are available for the treatment of the Foot, Knee, Hand, Elbow, Full Lower Extremity, and Full Upper Extremity and virtually any other isolated sites of the body.
REUSABLE COMPONENTS OF AIRJECTOR®
- The AirCapsule Clip®safely holds the AirCapsule® in place within the AirCapsule Housing® and allows the user to identify the size of the AirCapsule® during operation. It is interchangeable to match various sizes of AirCapsules®.
- The Mixing AirCup® (with removable cap) is filled with water for treatments.
- The AirCapsule Housing® contains one of any size of the AirCapsules®. It has a transparent window so the user can identify the size of the AirCapsule®, the color code on the AirCapsule®, and the type of medical gas loaded into the AirCapsule Housing®.
- The AirSprayer® has two different settings to adjust the humidity of the medical gas being delivered into the AirCovers®.
- Completely open, with full steaming. This allows steamy medical gas to be delivered into the AirCover®. This feature hydrates an open wound or intact skin for enhanced results.
- Closed, with no steaming. This blocks virtually all steam, so only the medical gas is delivered into the AirCover®. This feature is applicable when the hydration feature is not needed.
ACCESSORIES OF AIRJECTOR®
- The AirJector® Hard Shell Case is for every day practical use. It keeps the AirJector® system safe and portable. It is easy to carry the AirJector® product and treatment system to various treatment locations. Compact and durable, it can carry disposable components (AirCapsules® and AirCovers®) for more than 10 treatments at any given time.
INTERESTED IN AIRJECTOR® OPPORTUNITIES?
Visit our treatment providers Sign-Up page if you want to offer the AirJector® therapeutic treatments to your clients by becoming an Authorized Treatment Provider. You may also visit our business services page to learn more about support provided to commercial clients along with The AirJector® technology platform.
If you wish to speak directly with a representative at RespiDerm®, please email us at email@example.com or call our US Toll Free number 1-844-AIRJECT (247 5328).